Thursday, March 31, 2016

Love Me Anyway?

Last year around this time, I was obsessed with the Mowgli's. I bought both their albums and shared my enthusiasm for them by posting pictures on Instagram (two of which were liked by their singer, one of which was commented on by her).
Last year around this time, this blog was still on it's prologue. Flash forward and I'm only on generation two; I finished The Janes Legacy (which recently celebrated it's third anniversary!) in roughly one and two thirds of a year, clearly I'm not making the same progress with this legacy.
I apologize for taking six months to publish five chapters, I know it's shitty and most of you have probably presumed I've gone on an infinite hiatus, I haven't though.
Life's gotten in the way recently.
By recently I mean around October of 2015.
I've always had certain personal issues, but in  October they flared up incredibly bad.
Hence me not posting anything like ever.
Hopefully you'll love me anyway, even if  I'm not doing great at the writing and publishing thing...
Speaking of loving people anyway, I recently started listening to the Mowgli's and there so lovely and peppy, I recommend ya (too casual? trying to hard?) check them out:


xx,
Jill

P.S. I published chapter five of generation two today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment