Sunday, June 14, 2015

Rambles That are Ramble-y

I feel guilty. 
I haven't posted in like ten years. 
Probably more like ten days. 
Still. 
And I'm tired. Very tired. 
I'm sleep deprived working from 9:30 to 5:00 and not being paid. 
Ahh, the joys...
Possibly starting at 9:00 or 8:00. Possibly endings 7:00.  It varies based on the day. 
It's okay. I like it.
It could be worse.
Woah. I'm tired. The bags underneath my eyes are so dark they could be *pauses*...
Anyway, that joke seemed tactless. Or tacky. Possibly both. 
My phone's at 7%.
Hayley Williams from Paramore is informing me that she's drowned out all her senses. 
The lamp is giving me a bloody headache, it's so bright.
I have to clean. 
So no sleepy sleep. 
And floss. I haven't flossed since Thursday, which is icky, I know. When was the last time you flossed, though?
I shouldn't publish this. It isn't decent content. 
Oh well. 

xx,
Jill

0 comments:

Post a Comment