Friday, December 4, 2015

Chapter Preview

Well fuck, it's December. Guess that whole try and get back on track in November plan went to hell... er... um, hi. How've you been? Long time, no see. I apologize for that.
I can explain, though. I've been sick... For a long goddamn time. I'm going to the doctor's on Tuesday and may breach the reader-writer relationship a bit by sharing too goddamn much.
Also, I've been busy... Well, I've wanted to be busy. I have shit to do, but that's been derailed.
So, uh, yeah. I feel like a shit writer currently, since I'm so out of practice, however I do have some good news! I finished writing chapter two, finally, I just need pictures, however my game's being stupid, soo yeah. 
I do have a short chapter preview, though:

   "Fuck." We weren't dating, we'd never discussed our lab flirtation; it was simple: someone would occasionally squeeze the others ass, someone would make a comment about how attractive the other was looking, we'd make comments about how the supply room was open or how our dorm or apartment was free from roommates, so we could finally do it, we'd make out then go back to doing our research. Occasionally she'd invite me to an art gallery displaying works done by community college students she'd tutored or was a TA for or took a class taught by one of her friends or something, occasionally I'd mention coffee or lunch, she'd say her and her friends were doing a color run and others were welcome, I'd say that I was going to a frat party and whoever could come with, though neither of us ever inquired or accepted. Possibilities lingered in the air every afternoon and we didn't both acknowledging them.

So, yeah. That's what to expect... Only with pictures. 

xx,
Jill 


UPDATE: I deleted a ton of new CC and in Origin I opened the launcher by pressing play with the Island Paradise EP rather than the base game and now my game doesn't just open to a black screen than crash ten minutes later; hopefully I'll get pics soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment