Friday, July 31, 2015

Lavender's Pregnancy Photographs

So, I don't have any actually chapter focusing on Lavender's first pregnancy, however I was a bit photo happy; I couldn't help myself, she was so adorable with her virtual baby bump, I accidentally took like thirty pictures of her... I wasn't sure what to do with them, but I didn't want to keep them since they were taking up space on my computer, so I decided to make a collage and post a these as "bloopers" to celebrate 3,000 views (thanks to everyone who reads this legacy, it means so much to me, I know that things have been a bit rough, I haven't published as much as I would have liked to and that there have been more "I have writer's block, so here's so filler" chapters than I would have liked, of course the number of those chapters that I would have liked is zero, so... Uh, yeah. thank you to all you lovelies who read this blog, I cannot express how ecstatic it makes me, even if my thank you is a bit lack luster) and the birth of the first official-possibly-may-be-the-heir-who-leads-generation-two!




xx,
Jill

0 comments:

Post a Comment