Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fourteen: Paradise


   "Darling, I love you." He whispered warmly in my ear, as he placed his hands firmly on my back, slowly dipping me down for a tender kiss. His lips were soft and tasted of cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla- the muffins he'd baked me for our first morning as a married couple.
   "I love you..." I murmured, as he lifted me back up to a standing position. The sun reflected off of his olive green eyes, highlighting the specks of gold, made his honey gold hair shine.
   "I cannot believe that I get to wake up every morning and tell you that... I'm so lucky."
   "I'm the lucky one, you, me, we're here, together, married... It's making me... God, I love you." I was incoherent, I didn't know how to render words that could properly express my joy, he was here and he was mine and I was his and we were married, celebrating in a huge beach house, a beach house in a tropical Hawaiian paradise.
   He began kissing me once more,  we kissed with a warmth that was like the sun's beams of radiant light embracing our skin, as his lips moved from mine to my chin, my neck, tiny pecks that sent jolts of solar powered electricity through my veins.
   "Mmm, hell yesss." I groaned, as his hands moved to my back, his fingers attempting to untie my galaxy print bikini top's tie. "The sauna... We have time... Time before wind surfing." I gestured towards the white paneled covered building that was connected to the main house.
   He nodded, taking my hand, leading me there. I opened the door, poured the water onto the hot rocks.




   He sat on the wooden bench, as I moved onto him, placing myself on his lap, he placed his hands on my hips, as we began kissing, as the steam and soft moans filled the room, we grew steamier, tossing aside the swim suits, melting into each other.

♢ 


 "The ocean's gorgeous, a deep blue abyss of calm, soothing waves, I could stand here, breathing in the salty air, crisp clean, filling my lungs as I inhale, exhale, inhale..."


    "James, you're adorable, and Jesus do I love you, but we're already three minutes into our ninety-nine dollar per person half hour windsurfing board rental time thanks to our sauna time and you sound like a third grade student who just learned what figurative language and imagery is."
   "Let's get to gallivanting on the board then."
   "Alrighty." I pulled my white cotton blouse off, over my shoulder, as James threw off his tight black t-shirt.
   "Do you actually know how to windsurf?"
   "It can't be that difficult, they sell kiddie packages for ages five to ten." I exclaimed as I discarded my psychedelic turquoise, magenta, and mint print shorts and grabbed a board. I stepped into the salty water and began surfing. "See, it isn't tha-"


   "Dammit! How do I turn this bloody thing?" James screamed.


   "Haha... Just, turn the thingie!" I exclaimed exuberantly, as the salty ocean wind whipped my hair around my face. This was paradise, here Hawaii was paradise. Not because of the bedazzling deep blue oceans, where colorful, vibrant species of fish and aquatic plants intermingles, not because of the sandy, crystal white beaches surrounded by emerald palm trees, not because of the harsh, jagged rock that formed raven black, ashen volcanoes that were continuously reshaping the earth, but because I was with a British blonde named James, my husband, a husband who was the most passionate, caring, adoring, darling person I knew, a husband I wouldn't trade for an innumerable amount of tropical, sparkling oceans and glistening beaches.
 

sandy beaches with emerald-blue water and palm trees under tranquil skies to the rugged, black shoulders of volcanoes that continue to reshape the earth

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_6559946_description-hawaiian-islands.html
sandy beaches with emerald-blue water and palm trees under tranquil skies to the rugged, black shoulders of volcanoes that continue to reshape the earth

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_6559946_description-hawaiian-islands.html
sandy beaches with emerald-blue water and palm trees under tranquil skies to the rugged, black shoulders of volcanoes that continue to reshape the earth,

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_6559946_description-hawaiian-islands.html
sandy beaches with emerald-blue water and palm trees under tranquil skies to the rugged, black shoulders of volcanoes that continue to reshape the earth,

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_6559946_description-hawaiian-islands.html
sandy beaches with emerald-blue water and palm trees under tranquil skies to the rugged, black shoulders of volcanoes that continue to reshape the earth,

Read more : http://www.ehow.com/about_6559946_description-hawaiian-islands.html

2 comments:

  1. Cool, looks like they're enjoying their honeymoon.
    James made muffins? How awesome of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are enjoying it and it is; James is a very sweet man. :)

      Delete