Friday, March 6, 2015

♢ ♢ ♢ + #TFIOSreference

Just for future reference, ♢ ♢ ♢ means page break/transition in time/the point of view changed. So if I use ♢ ♢ ♢ (three bold diamonds) the characters could stay in the same time, i.e. Bob is telling how he and Alice are eating lunch and I use ♢ ♢ ♢ and go from his POV to Alice's or I use the ♢ ♢ ♢ and go from lunch to their wedding or use ♢ ♢ ♢ and go from their wedding, narrated in Bob's POV, to their divorce eight years later that was caused by financial trouble and the death of Wally McWoof, their Saint Bernard, that's also in Alice's POV. Okay? Okay.

xx,
Jill

P.S. If you're bored, try to guess which words were referring to TFIOS... And what TFIOS is... Also, it's 12:08 am, so I'm unsure as to whether or not this counts as a sleepless ramble or not, so I won't label/tag it as one... It might be one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment